ON-SITE BASIC FIRE EXTINGUISHER COURSE OVERVIEW
This fire extinguisher course is intended to give nominated staff, a basic understanding of the use and limitations of portable fire-fighting equipment and includes practical training on a live-fire rig.
COURSE DURATION: 1 HOUR 30 MIN
- Theory of combustion and the fire triangle
- Fire classification, classes A, B, C, D & F fires
- First aid firefighting equipment including types, use and limitations
- Use of fire blankets
- Practical use of portable extinguishers on a live-fire rig
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Kitchen staff and Waiters
- Maintenance staff
- Managers, supervisors and any staff who are expected to use portable firefighting equipment